- To impart value-based knowledge, technical skills, trainings, counselling and guidance to working women in order to develop competence and character.
- To give awareness about their rights and obligations.
- To strive for the attainment of secure and conducive working environment & better work conditions through advocacy.
- To sensitize key officials, civil society & media by identifying problems & challenges faced by female workers, and to address these issues with effective enactments/ legislation.
- To initiate proposals aimed at the enhancement of their professional status as well as ease their workload.
- To undertake projects providing income generating opportunities to poor women at their doorsteps in rural areas and Katchi Abadis to help alleviate poverty and save them from middlemen exploitation & beggary